THE BASICS TRAINING GUIDE
- This training program will cover all of the BASICS when it comes to training.
- It is a 6-week long program with specified workouts set out for you in an upper body /lower body style training split. I list out all of the exercises, sets, and reps per workout, and schedule in when each workout is to be completed on which day.
- You will be working each muscle group 2-3 times per week for maximum efficiency.
- I include cardio recommendations for if you’re looking to start a cut, or if you’re looking to maintain or put on muscle (this is different dependent on your goal – I also go into detail on explaining why I’ve recommended each regime).
- The differences between high intensity and steady state cardio
- A Frequently Asked Questions page answering the top questions I get about training and nutrition
- Includes a supplement recommendation page
- Includes a equipment recommendation page
- Includes an exercise bank of 57 exercises with explanations and demonstration photos
- This is for someone looking to have a structured training program. If you’re a beginner, the program has all of the information you need to succeed within the exercise bank explanations and detailed reasoning. If you’re a male or female, this guide is for you! If you’re a beginner or intermediate lifter, and need something to learn and grow with – this is for you. The perfect program is tailored to you, but this is something to teach you THE BASICS and get started in the right direction, and will help you to move up and advance toward your goals as you grow as a weight-lifter!