Welcome to this episode of Bucci Radio!
We all know that knowing how to sell is necessary to becoming a successful coach. But sales tactics from some of the industry leaders just don’t cut it in the coaching world. As a coach, it’s important to make your clients feel loved, supported, and connected in order for them to commit to making a change in their life and get what they want. So how do you sell with love and transformation without being “salesy”?
Today’s guest is my good friend Ben Gower, founder of The High Impact Coach and creator of the ACT Method (Attract, Convert, Transform). Today, Ben and I are going to talk about love and transformation based enrollment, selling your products, and sales without being “salesy”, as well as how to actually be a really good transformation coach while you’re communicating with clients!
IN THIS EPISODE WE LEARN ABOUT:
- Love and Transformation based enrollment
- Sales without being “salesy”
- Selling without a ton of social proof
- Typical sales tactics vs. coaching sales tactics
- Making sure you have a value chain built up before you get on a sales call
- Importance of love and heart-centered enrollment vs. typical sales tactics
- How you feel about yourself vs. how you do on sales calls
- How to be more service-centered and get out of your own head
- “Maybe” handling vs. objection handling
- Deflecting objections and offering value to ask for the sale
- Content creation vs. sales and feeling energy
- Getting into a clear state of abundance
- Fulfilment and transformation rather than money or service.
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ASKED:
- 6:50– How did you become a sales coach and what has your journey has been so far
- 12:30– What’s the main difference that you’ve noticed based on how you do things vs other industry leaders in sales?
- 14:15– The coaching starts before the sales call and you continue the coaching throughout the relationship. Tell me about the beginning of the coaching interaction?
- 18:10– What’s the importance of love and heart centered enrollment vs. what people think they should typically do?
- 20:15– How does a coach know what to ask in order to show a client the pathway to action?
- 20:55– How do you get out of your own head and get into the service based intention and not worry about the fear of whether the person will say yes or not?
- 22:50– Why is working on yourself and your inner world so important and how has it shown up in your life and business?
- 25:50– How does learning about your inner world transform how you show up on calls as a coach?
- 28:00– What does it really mean when someone is saying “no” on a call?
- 33:22– How do you stop yourself from speaking back on an objection and deflect instead?
- 37:50– How are you so sure that the money thing isn’t really a true objection?
- 49:00– How do you get in the zone to create content?
- 40:77- Script vs. non script sales. Why does the script not work?
- 41:45– How does being emotionally aware translate into having a sales conversation?
- 45:50– How does your energy translate into sales and leads?
- 52:00– Where can people contact you to learn more about how to deepen their sales process and mastery?
- “If you can bring somebody into more alignment with the highest version of themselves that they see is possible through your questions and how you lead them through the conversation, it’s magical.”
- “When you have a vision that is clear of what you want to create in the future, it’s almost like gravity will begin to pull you forward. Those glass ceilings and all that talk start to go away.”
- “When people reject you on a call, they aren’t rejecting YOU, they are rejecting their own transformation”
- “You’ll know you’re being present if you can literally feel your heart when you’re speaking”
- “It’s only when you get into an energy state of abundance when things feel effortless”
- “People are desperate to be served. People are wanting more out of life. We need each other to be able to ultimately get to our peak. We all need each other in some way or form”
- “Sell people what they WANT and give them what they NEED”
There will always be something new to do in your business, and all these things can make your brain feel cluttered and overwhelmed, and it can lock you down and burn you out. And as an entrepreneur and creator, we’re required to manage our energy to give it to others, and when you can manage your schedule you can give yourself the right results to enter your zone of genius. Over the last 5 years, I’ve mastered this art, and have constructed a free workshop for you called the Slay Your Schedule Workshop, and I would love for you to join and learn the tips to Slay Your Schedule! Sign up at amandabucci.com/slayyourschedule
Are you struggling to find time to read books that you’ve been wanting to? Check out Audible where industry experts who put all the good shit in their books can speak them to you while you’re driving, working out, or anytime that is good to listen to a normal podcast. I’ve partnered with Audible to give you guys a 30 day free trial to see how you’d like it. Go to audibletrial.com/bucciradio to get to listen to all the books you’ve been dying to read!
Fitness does not always mean health, and we incorporate health and internal health on this podcast, so what I’ve been getting into a lot lately, is plant-based protein, and I highly recommend PEScience! Go to PEScience.com/discount/amanda to get 30% off! They have tons and tons of amazing products to genuinely nourish your health. Thank you PEScience for sponsoring this episode!
Go to resonaterecordings.com to take your podcast to the next level and get your first episode produced completely for free!