Welcome to this episode of Bucci Radio!
Have you ever been afraid of taking a risk or trying something new because you’ve been afraid of the outcome or feeling judged? This episode of Bucci Radio is all about 5 particular experiences I’ve had that have changed my life and given me an infinite return on investment for myself and my business, all because I’ve chosen to say “YES”. These 5 experiences have generated me continuous money, connected me to the most amazing humans in the world, and have given me complete freedom of expression, time, location and finances. Aren’t these all the things we truly freakin want?!
IN THIS EPISODE WE LEARN ABOUT:
- 5 experiences I’ve had in my life that have given me an infinite return on investment
- Saying YES to new experiences and things that scare you
- Putting yourself out there
- The effects of exploring and changing your environment
- Building trust from sharing and being vulnerable
- Not only showing your highlight reel
- Creating high-value programs that people want
- Avoidance of putting out programs for fear of being judged
- Saying YES to Investing in yourself
- How to get momentum flowing in your business
- How to make your next 3-5k (an announcement!)
IMPORTANT “YES” MOMENTS:
- 9:35– The first time I said YES to starting my Instagram account.
- 13:30– How I said YES to moving across the country with $30 in my pocket and changing my environment.
- 16:05– How I said YES to sharing my feelings and story on the internet and making myself vulnerable online.
- 23:04– How I said YES to launching my first high-value program.
- 19:38– How I said YES to investing in myself and my business.
- 31:40– How to make your next 3-5k and get excited about what you’re doing!
- “All I’ve done was said YES a couple of really smart fucking times where it really counts, and because of this one small yes, it propelled me into this opportunity for many many many more yes’s”
- “Because of social media and putting myself out there, I found my true purpose.”
- “Sharing your story and your feelings humanizes everybody. When we put people on pedestals it makes us feel like we’re never gonna get there. And then we tell ourselves a story that we aren’t them so we can’t do that. When we humanize people it breaks that apart.”
- “When you begin to charge higher rates and believe in yourself in that way, you’re speaking into existence that you are worth it and that you are going to create something that is of that value”
- “These 5 YES’s have quite literally provided me complete and utter happiness, generated money continuously, connected me to the most amazing humans in the world, and given me freedom of expression, time location and finances. Are these not the things we truly freakin’ want?”
- “It’s so important for me to help empower you to change your life. I’m not different or special. I’ve just said YES”.
If you’re interested in the Bucci Business Bundle, head to amandabucci.com/bundle. This bundle closes for enrollment on Sunday, August 26th! I know this will be so incredibly valuable to you and I’m so excited to give back and give you all the tools you need to get that infinite return on investment! Check it out! Get that momentum flowing, you deserve it!
There will always be something new to do in your business, and all these things can make your brain feel cluttered and overwhelmed, and it can lock you down and burn you out. And as an entrepreneur and creator, we’re required to manage our energy to give it to others, and when you can manage your schedule you can give yourself the right results to enter your zone of genius. Over the last 5 years, I’ve mastered this art, and have constructed a free workshop for you called the Slay Your Schedule Workshop, and I would love for you to join and learn the tips to Slay Your Schedule! Sign up at amandabucci.com/slayyourschedule
Are you struggling to find time to read books that you’ve been wanting to? Check out Audible where industry experts who put all the good shit in their books can speak them to you while you’re driving, working out, or anytime that is good to listen to a normal podcast. I’ve partnered with Audible to give you guys a 30 day free trial to see how you’d like it. Go to audibletrial.com/bucciradio to get to listen to all the books you’ve been dying to read!
Fitness does not always mean health, and we incorporate health and internal health on this podcast, so what I’ve been getting into a lot lately, is plant-based protein, and I highly recommend PEScience! Go to PEScience.com/discount/amanda to get 30% off! They have tons and tons of amazing products to genuinely nourish your health. Thank you PEScience for sponsoring this episode!
Go to resonaterecordings.com to take your podcast to the next level and get your first episode produced completely for free!